Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Property Administrator.
Based in Edmonton, the Property Administrator reports to the Property Management team
- Assist the Property Manager with the administration of the portfolio of Retail, Office and Industrial Properties
- Provide general administrative support including word processing, presentations, filing, photocopying, faxing, scheduling appointments/meetings, and office organization
- Review and track leases and landlord-tenant requirements as necessary
- Project tracking including base building and tenant improvement warranty anniversaries
Updating and development of property manuals as required
- Maintaining contact lists and databases
- Issuing annual letters to the tenant regarding new tenant charges
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager by keeping on top of deadlines/commitments and through pro-active follow-up
- Liaise with tenants to resolve problems/complaints and review trends in tenant calls and make recommendations to the property manager with a view to improving service
- Assist with responding to building maintenance requests
- Assist with coordination of basic building services (fire alarm inspections; snow removal; landscaping etc)
- Develop and maintain an excellent level of rapport with the tenants
- Read incoming correspondence to ascertain nature; locates and attaches background material identifying urgent items; composes routine correspondence and tenant notices
- Ensure tenant service and maintenance management systems databases are maintained
- Provide assistance to clients/tenants; redirects more complex issues to appropriate resource for resolution
- Maintain office’s filing system and organization of all tenant and building documentation both paper copies and digital
- Minimum 2 – 3 years exposure to commercial property management and 4 – 5 years experience in an administrative role
- Accounting knowledge is an asset. (MRI; Spectra)
- Advanced level computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to meet the needs of clients.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills; able to cope with changing client needs and deliver successful results within agreed upon timeframes
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented; able to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.