Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Multi-Family Construction Site Superintendent.
The Multi-Family Construction Site Superintendent has an excellent knowledge of concrete, formwork, and/or wood frame and possesses excellent written and oral communication.
- Supervising the concrete and/or wood frame structure for residential /commercial projects
- Plan, assign, schedule and supervise all work
- Read and interpret plans and specifications, site instructions and all drawings relevant to the building’s structure, including structural, architectural, mechanical & electrical work activities
- Manage and coordinate shared resources with other superintendents
- Track and report daily job productions
- Coordinate structural inspections with the consultant team
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
- Coordinate with Health & Safety to run a safe and clean site
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years (2+ completed projects) of related concrete or wood frame construction experience in mixed-use, high rise concrete, or multi-family wood frame projects
- Strong technical building knowledge
- Competent knowledge of Alberta Building Code
- Excellent leadership and managing skills
- Great communication skills a must
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.