Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Building Operator.
The Building Operator is responsible for the internal and external maintenance of a Commercial Property Portfolio. The ideal candidate will hold an ABSA 5th or 4th class Power Engineering certification, be reliable and presentable, have strong communication and customer service abilities and be well versed in hands-on maintenance skills.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedules and work orders as assigned.
- Water checks
- Filter Changes
- Valve and belt changes
- Inspection of HVAC units and Building Mechanical
- Contractor oversight
- On-Call responsibility
- Emergency contact and safety procedure management
- Knowledge and operation of Building Control systems.
- Daily interior and exterior building inspections
- Tennant calls and emergency call-outs
- Some labor-intensive duties required at times so must be physically fit
- Minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and tiling
- ABSA certified 5th or 4th class power, engineer
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Internal drive to provide top-level customer service
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.