Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for an Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the day to day accounting of the company. The Accounting Manager will also be responsible for providing assistance, guidance, and leadership to other staff members of the accounting department.
- Full cycle accounting with monthly financial statements deliverables, complete with commentary and analysis for the management team.
- Preparation of continuity schedules and other monthly accounting analysis, as required
- Responsible for year-end review engagement statements, point of contact with external auditors
- Review of tax returns and monthly remittances, GST and source deductions
- Payroll processing
- HR resource for company
- Supervision of invoicing and full cycle accounts receivable, including collections
- Supervision of full cycle accounts payable
- Responsible for cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Budgeting and other ad hoc management reporting
- Responsible for monthly reporting to the lender
- Primary point of contact for insurance portfolio and administration for the company
- Responsible for extensive inventory accounting and controls tracking and reporting
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting, CPA designation an asset
- Minimum five years of experience
- Strong knowledge of payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory
- Strong attention to detail while being able to see the big picture
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.