Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for an Accounting Assistant.
The Accounting Assistant supports the accounting team in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Responsible for full cycle accounts receivable (Invoicing, collections, and reconciliations)
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable (Vendor invoice processing, payments, and reconciliations)
- Process employee time sheets
- Office administration (Ordering supplies, maintain accurate admin records)
- Support with documentation control, upkeep of HSE sites and required qualifications
- Capable of working overtime when required in order to meet tight deadlines
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- Experience in various accounting positions
- Accounting diploma from an accredited institution, or relevant experience in lieu
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Experience with vendors, clients, purchasing and purchase orders
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision as well as work well with a team
- Complete projects efficiently and effectively
- Ability to communicate well with vendors and clients
- Discrete and detail oriented
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.