Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Senior Real Estate Manager.
The Senior Real Estate Manager will be responsible for overseeing the profitability of a large portfolio of Commercial Properties.
- Be responsible for ensuring all Property Management policies, procedures and operations are conducted effectively
- Develop and administer comprehensive tenant services and communications program
- Ensure that tenant issues are solved in a prompt, effective and cost-efficient manner and that exceptional customer service and communication is consistently achieved
- Develop, administer, and submit regular financial reports and budgets (operating & capital)
- Ensure construction projects are effectively managed
- Prepare RFQ/RFP’s, issue tenders, tender analysis, and contract preparation for distribution and execution
- Conduct and document annual building inspections, as well as routine follow up to ensure all items identified are addressed in a timely manner
- Provide capital project work forecasts and implement all projects as approved
- Ensure that corporate governance, environmental, health & safety policies and procedures are compliant
- Develop, motivate, and recognize staff
- Current Real Estate License
- Degree Preferred
- CPM, RPA or working towards this designation;
- 7-10 years of experience managing commercial real estate
- Strong accounting knowledge is a must
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.