Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Property Manager.
The Property Manager candidate will be responsible for overseeing the operations and profitability of a commercial portfolio.
- Develop excellent professional relationships with tenants through enthusiastic customer service
- Manage operational and financial reporting
- Tender, select and supervise service contracts
- Prepare budgets, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Display and lead a team to provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Ensure the operational integrity of the portfolio so that financial performance can be maximized
- 3-5 years of experience managing commercial real estate or working in a commercial leasing capacity
- Valid Alberta Real Estate License is REQUIRED
- Post-Secondary degree preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, professional and efficient;
- Excellent Lease interpretation and negotiation skills
- Experience with Construction and Project Management would be an asset
- Strong communication skills; oral, non-verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Committed to customer service for all tenants, contractors, internal and external stakeholders
- Shows initiative, enthusiasm, and dependability
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.