Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for an Office Manager.
The Office Manager is responsible for the day to day running’s of the accounting and administration departments of the company. The Office Manager reports directly to the General Manager.
- Full cycle accounting for the company
- Payroll for under 50 employees
- Weekly accounts payable
- Daily accounts receivable calling and emailing
- Data entry into software and excel
- Preparation of regular reports and forecasts for management
- Participating in regular management meetings with owners regarding the strategic direction of the business
- Office administration (ordering supplies etc.)
- HR resource for the company
- Monthly remittances and payments
- Accounting Diploma or relevant experience in lieu
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- 1 -3 years of experience in a management role
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.