Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Maintenance Operator.
The Maintenance Operator is responsible for the internal and external maintenance of a Commercial Property portfolio. The ideal candidate will be reliable and presentable, and have strong hands-on/handyman skills.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedules and work orders as assigned.
- Plumbing, filter changes, minor mechanical, light carpentry, other maintenance duties as assigned.
- Daily interior and exterior building inspections
- Assist in grounds maintenance and emergency snow removal.
- Some labor-intensive duties required at times so must be physically fit.
- Painting, tiling, and drywall
- 5th class power engineer preferred. Will consider those with applicable work experience
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Internal drive to provide top level customer service
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.