Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for a Construction Project Manager.
The Construction Project Manager manages and monitors the full cycle of the construction process and ensures that all targets of the project are met. Managing key stakeholder relationships will be an important element of this role.
- Provide overall construction management for commercial and/or multi-family projects including design, budget, and schedule.
- Prepare regular, timely, and accurate billing direction and ensure timely payment of sub-contractor billings.
- Work with key stakeholders (corporate clients, designers, architects, etc) in a professional manner and have the ability to communicate effectively both the concerns and best interests of the company always considering the client perspective.
- Monitor, interpret, and forecast a project’s cost reports ensuring they are in line with the estimate and maintain a positive cash flow.
- Lead project meetings.
- Submit project and cost reports to key stakeholders and communicate with management about project progress and areas of risk that need to be escalated.
- 5+ years in a Construction Project Manager role
- Experience in project planning, budget management, and reporting, scheduling, project and client management
- ICI and/or multi-family project experience
- Ability to strategically organize a project and lead a team, while developing and maintaining strong client relations
- The Construction Project Manager will be able to resolve disputes and effectively manage and inspire work teams
- Self-starter with an excellent attitude who shows initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in construction and finance software
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.