Top Talent Staffing is pleased to partner with our client in their search for an Assistant Property Manager.
The ideal candidate will be RPA designated (or on their way to completion) have 5+ years of experience in administration and management of commercial real estate (preferably office and retail properties) and be ready to handle the decision-making responsibilities of a Property Manager. The candidate must be professional, organized, and approachable, with an excellent understanding of administrative processes and software. Duties include assisting in the overall responsibility for the day to day and long-term operation of the property. Ability to exercise confidentiality.
- Assist the Senior Property Manager to maintain the highest level of professional standards, that all buildings in the Property Management portfolio are managed in cost effective and profitable manner in accordance with the Company operating budgets and policies.
- Responsible for approving purchase orders in Yardi.
- Assist in maintaining positive tenant relations, assisting with the timely collection of lease payments (for commercial sub-tenants) and settlement of tenant disputes.
- Assist the Senior Property Manager with contract administration.
- Assist Senior Property Manager in providing direction to the property management, projects and administrative staff to ensure that all requirements within the complex are managed and monitored on a timely basis.
- Assist with the preparations and implementation of property budget and monthly reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of incident reports.
- Assist in coordination of annual building inspection with property management and project teams.
- Liaison with the Building Emergency Organization with scheduling fire drills, etc.
- Assist with parking component of the building, including revenue generation and expense management.
- Assist in ensuring all the electrical, mechanical, safety and HVAC systems are adequately maintained.
- Assist in the coordination, management, and oversight of tenant construction and building renovations in conjunction with the project team.
- Responsible for the management of staff in absence of Senior Property Manager.
- Minimum 5 years exposure to commercial property management
- Accounting knowledge is an asset. (MRI; Spectra)
- Advanced level computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to meet the needs of clients.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills; able to cope with changing client needs and deliver successful results within agreed upon timeframes
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented; able to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your resume to:
Top Talent Staffing Inc.
Please note that only those being considered for the position will be contacted.